Thursday, March 4, 2010

What A Break.

My March Break started off as me rushing through a midterm in order to catch a bus in a crazy snow storm... Should have taken it as a sign as to how uneventful it was going to be.

Saturday
Got my hair cut (finally!) and went to Frenchy's. Honestly all I did... Oh, I watched a documentary for a paper I had to write...
Sunday
Went to church, watched the Gold Medal Hockey Game and a little bit of the closing ceremonies.
Monday
Snow Storm! So much for plans to go to SJ and shop/see a movie. Stuck inside doing homework.
Tuesday
Raced to SJ for a 10am doctor's appointment, had that and was back in Sussex for 12. Went out to supper with the famjam and then went to Patrick's until 11 or so.
Wednesday
Finally did something entertaining :) Went out to lunch with a friend from high school then did loser laps for about an hour. Five minutes after getting home I got a text from Morgan "Coming to get you in 5, be ready". So then I drove around with them for about 2 hours.
We went to a really kick ass play ground in H-Town but it was closed... Who knew playgrounds could close...?
Thursday
So today, the plan was to go to Moncton and see a movie, shop and then eat as East Side Marios... But I am looking outside and I feel that it is NOT going to happen, there is a looot of snow out there.

That is my week until this very moment... Not something to brag about but I think people need to understand how intensely boring Sussex actually is, I feel like people don't believe me sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment