Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wait, What?

I think that it actually just sunk in how close the academic year is to ending, I just received an e-mail from Ashley (house president for my non-Crosser friends) giving us all the "end of semester information". Which is basically final dates for house-wide activities. Hard to believe my first year of university is coming to an end! I feel like Welcome Week was about two days ago. Where did all this time go?
If I think it went by fast, I can only imagine how it must feel to the Grads, their journey at St. Thomas University is nearly over. Thankfully, for me this is just the beginning, I still have three years to go.
When I think about all I did this year, it makes me smile. I met so many new friends that I know I'll stay in touch with long after the years here are over. I literally had the best roommate one could ever want while at university. For the most part, I had great classes and Prof's and finalized my future plan to major in History because my Prof made me love the subject even more. Finally, I learned that the best part of a class you hate, is the Prof evaluation at the end of the semester.
So here's to an awesome last few weeks of the 2009-2010 academic year. To all the grads, congrats and good luck in the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment