Friday, March 12, 2010

I've Got Sunshine

Let's hope the rest of the semester is full of sunny days much like this one and no more snow! (Although, snow does not look possible at this point, just sayin') This afternoon I thought of making my annual Summertime Playlist on my iPOD and though I would share 15 of those songs with you.

[1] Jon McLaughlin- Another Layer
[2] Saving Jane- Autumn and Me
[3] Kat DeLuna- Calling You
[4] Colbie Callait and Jason Reeves- Droplets
[5&6] Dashboard Confessional- Even Now [and] Jamie
[7] Colbie Callait- Fallin' For You
[8] Train- Hey Soul Sister
[9] A Day to Remember- If it Means a Lot to You
[10] Eric Hutchinson- Ok, It's Alright With Me
[11] Jack Johnson- People Watching
[12] Scarlett Johansson & Pete Yorn- Relator
[13] the Weepies- Can't Go Back Now*
[14] Lady Sovereign- So Human
[15]Michael Franti & Spearhead- Say Hey (I Love You)

*= personal fave :)

summertime.jpg image by kadiprescott

No comments:

Post a Comment