Monday, March 15, 2010

It's Official!

After nearly a month of exchanging e-mails and resumes, it is finally 100% official that I am moving to Ottawa this Summer to work for the government in Human Resources and Skills Department of Canada within the New Horizons for Seniors Program.
It took forever to get this finalized because I was waiting for a call, I only left my room once on Friday and then not at all today until about 5 when it was time to eat, and only because I finally got to have my interview.
I am so excited for this opportunity, not only do I get to leave in a beautiful city that I love but I get to live with my Aunt and Uncle, who I never really get to see because it's so far away. I usually see them once a year, and now I get to spend a whole Summer with them.

So that's that. This is all sorted out and in 7 weeks, I will have started my new job, hard to believe that my first year of university is almost over and I'll be in Ottawa for an entire Summer... Time flies, so, so fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment