Tuesday, February 9, 2010

...I Always Conform

So here it is, a blog. I remember having one in grades seven to nine, but deleted it because I got sick of it for whatever reason. However, I got another one because everyone in my wing is doing it, and yes, I would jump off a bridge if they did too. After reading my across-the-hall-friend Amanda's, I was like, haha this could be fun again! And it's not like I am expecting a grand audience, maybe just a couple of friends and my sisters, but I am okay with that.
Also, I thought it would be cool, since I am going to Ottawa this Summer and am going to be away from all my friends and family, I thought it could be a way to keep in touch, sort of, and let everyone know how it is in Ontario.
I kind of wanted this to share my love of music with everyone too, so I thought I would post a link to a song ... Even though I know I will stop in a few months and be like, agh this is dumb, find your own music. But for now, I leave you with this beauty I discovered this morning while watching Much Music Top 5. It's the cast of the musical 'American Idiot' with Green Day singing "21 Guns", the ladies in this song have some intensely powerful voices, in my opinion. :)

1 comment:

  1. And now you have an audience. Let me be the first to say that I do so desire to read what you write. Love, Cara.

    ReplyDelete