Thursday, February 18, 2010

Acting Five Again...


Nothing quiet eventfully ever happens in my life, but I felt I had to update my blog due to the fact that I have a ton of homework so procrastination is obviously at the top of my list. :)

What I thought I would talk about is the picture you see above.

That is the epic fort that my roommate Chrissy and I have made! She made hers first (the bottom bunk) because she thought her reading light was bothering me so then I obviously had to make one too so that our room didn't look uneven. I also thought I would do it to keep the sun from shining on my face in the morning... I hate waking up to the sun. But yeah, those are our forts, and everyone seems to think it's pretty cool, so we're content with that. :) However, when I told my mother she said "So, um, how old are you? Act your age, not your shoe size." To which I replied "Well, considering my shoes are a size 14, it's not much of a stretch". Haha, I am 18 and proud to say I have a fort in my room, an incredibly epic fort. Although I must add, that Chrissy was so excited the first night, she couldn't sleep. We are classy ladies.

But other than that... Events of the week? Um, fort building, having to re-pierce my nose this morning, winning 14-3 at Ball Hockey on Sunday aaaand Canada winning 3 Gold medals !!!


1 comment: